In this season of thankfulness, we are grateful for the trust and support of RealPatientRatings™ members. Working together, we’re exploring new territory in reputation management and patient satisfaction marketing.
Here are some of our big achievements in 2012:
- Patients completed over 10,000+ surveys and authorized over 6600 reviews
- Google now recognizes RPR’s reviews and displays 5-star ratings on searches
- ASPS granted “Endorsed” status to RPR
- CareCredit is conducting a pilot project with RPR
We also give thanks to key industry leaders and partners:
- Karen Zupko, for her enthusiastic and unflagging support
- Service Management Group, for taking as much interest in our 10,000 surveys as in the 70M they do annually all over the world
- Our internet marketing friends at CAKE Websites, Ceatus, Etna Interactive, Intact Info, NKP Medical, Page 1 Solutions, Rosemont Media, and Strategic Edge Partners
- Leadership at Inform&Enhance® and TouchMD who created integrations with RPR this year
- And to other technology experts at CosmetiSuite, FollowThatPatient, MyMedLeads, PatientPad®, and PatientNow who are committed to integration in 2013
Most of all, we owe deep thanks to the patients who so generously provided feedback. Their insights help all of us. By understanding what’s really important to our patients, we not only can strengthen and grow our practices, but protect them as well.