Do you understand the correlation between your front desk staff and your surgery schedule?
According to patient feedback 21% more patients 21% more patients (68%) are highly likely to schedule with the assistance of a knowledgeable staff. While patients who are just satisfied with the knowledge of the staff are only 47% highly likely to schedule.
What to do?
- Take the time and opportunity to educate your staff about your procedures.
- Schedule Lunch ‘n Learn sessions once a month.
- Each session should focus on one procedure.
- Review the ins and outs, techniques, patient objections and recuperation time.
- Use your before and after book to educate your staff on patient selection
- Staff should read the procedure brochures
The time you invest in your staff will create a win/win situation for everyone.