Remember Moneyball? It’s a story about the Oakland A’s and how manager Billy Beane won more games at lower cost by using data differently.
Is there a lesson here for plastic surgeons? You bet. You need unique data to make marketing decisions that are more effective and cost less.
Where do plastic surgeons find such competitive insights? By asking their patients.
RealPatientRatings™ has feedback from over 20,000 post consult and post op surveys. As plastic surgery patients answered over 1 million questions, we’ve discovered a lot of surprising insights (and generated over 12,000 online reviews along the way….)
In Moneyball, the owner of the Boston Red Sox says to Billy Beane, “the first guy through the wall always gets a little bloody.” Well, RealPatientRatings is already on the other side of the wall and we have a LOT to share with you.
In this webinar, Marie Olesen, our resident “Billy Beane,” shares the following:
- Growing your practice using patient feedback
- Increasing conversions by using top drivers of likelihood to schedule
- Stimulating referrals by focusing on what’s important to surgical patients
- Leveraging user-generated content on your website to increase leads
- and many more pearls you can’t get anywhere else
It’s all about MORE….. More leads. More consults. More cases. More referrals. More return on your investments.
Watch now to find out how you can find more value in your practice through statistical analysis.
Watch the full webinar with audio here: