Word clouds are a great tool for understanding what’s important to your patients.
Here’s an example:
From the dashboard, we exported the comments report into a plain text file and then copied the words into the free word cloud tool on Wordle.net. The size of the word represents the frequency with which it is used. For this practice, feeling “comfortable” is highly valued by their patients.
What can you do with a word cloud?
- Blog about the things you do to make patients comfortable
- Add graphic to your website on your RPR comments page
- Send the graphic as a post-consult touch point
- Have in-service with your staff about words that are important patients
- Create a post card of this graphic and use it to write notes to patients